Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda and NVIDIA.
As the Global Benefits Analyst, you will leverage your in-depth knowledge of best practices to assist in the overall design, development, and administration of all employee health, welfare, leave of absence and retirement benefits. You will partner closely with other HR team members, finance, accounting, legal and external business partners to create innovative solutions that help the organization meet its recruitment, retention and revenue goals.
- Administers all US employee benefits, leave of absence and ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and policies
- Partners with global HRBPs and broker to ensure competitiveness and compliance of all global benefits
- Analyses and assesses all benefits processes maximize employee self-service, continuous improvement of efficiency and cost containment while maintaining a positive employee experience
- Manages eligibility, employee inquiries, invoicing, budgeting, communication, and regulatory compliance in addition to conducting periodic utilization and cost analysis
- Facilitates annual Open Enrollment, including review and approval all elections and carrier connections
- Partners with HRIS team on benefits administration system set up, enrollment, and reporting.
- Develop communication associated with all benefit plan and leave activities
- Proactively manages ACA and IRS filing requirements and communications to plan participants
- Participates in the vendor evaluation, selection process and manage and maintain vendor relationships
- Works with broker to review the annual renewal planning to ensure company is offering competitive benefits while minimizing costs
- Resolve complex and escalated benefit and leave issues
- Works with outside counsel to manage policies, procedures and actions related to international immigration and regulatory compliance.
- Minimum 5 years benefits administration experience
- Secondary education or equivalent or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of state and federal regulations relating to benefit plans and all applicable laws relating to benefit administration (including FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA)
- Solves complex issues involving new or changing situations
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously; using skills and business knowledge to effectively organize and prioritize activities to successfully meet deadlines and budget targets
- Communicates clearly, concisely and effectively, verbally and in writing, with individuals at all levels, both internal and external
- Handles issues both strategically and tactically with a focus on operational excellence
- Can organize and analyze data to recommend and support business decisions
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including, but not limited to, employees, co-workers, management, and vendors
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with the highest degree of integrity
- Works independently while utilizing good judgement and sound decision making skills
- Preferred experience in additional HR Functions, i.e., payroll, HR operations, HRIS
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.