We are looking for Full Stack Developers to produce scalable software for Stream Processing and Visual Analytics solutions. You will be part of an international, cross-functional, team that is responsible for the complete software life cycle of the Altair Panopticon product line.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with an eye for detail.
What you will do:
- Work with development teams and product managers to produce software solutions
- Design server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning framework- and application code
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
What You Will Need:
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages, primarily Java
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with web servers (e.g. Tomcat, Apache)
- Familiarity with Cloud environments (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and development processes
- Great attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.