Welcome to Codasip
We believe Codasip is the most innovative processor solutions company. We take pride in designing and developing cutting-edge, high-performance, and energy-efficient CPU cores from scratch, and our own automated proprietary tools to fully customize them. We give our customers a unique competitive advantage by empowering their system-on-chip developers to build the most innovative products.
Our processor cores are based on the RISC-V open architecture. The potential for customizing RISC-V is unlocked with the Codasip Custom Compute approach: our unique architecture description language, CodAL, and the powerful automated processor design tool, Codasip Studio. These are at the heart of our unique and groundbreaking RISC-V processor solutions.
Founded in 2014, we’ve grown into a thriving and talented global community. Our IP engineering teams work from offices spread across Europe, including our first and largest design center in the beautiful city of Brno, Czechia. Across Europe, we already have design teams in Cambridge, Bristol, Munich, Villeneuve-Loubet, Barcelona, Thessaloniki, Heraklion and Athens. The Codasip team is also based close to its customers, which means we have dedicated sales and application engineers in the USA, Japan, Korea, and China.
Codasip is a private company backed by well-funded EU grants. Our products are already making a real impact, with billions of devices already in the market powered by our processor IP and tools.
Want to be an architect of ambition? Join Codasip
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
Role: Full Stack Recruiter
Contract: Full time
- Experience with end-to-end hiring from sourcing to offer management, onboarding, and assessment of the probationary. It is up to you how to set up the process to make sure it works for you, hiring managers, and candidates. You are literally the owner of the process.
- Thorough understanding of the talent market (e.g., where to find “hidden gems”, salary expectations of those with similar skills; competitive companies, etc.).
- Hands-on skills in the development and optimization of tools, methods, and processes to attract and hire top candidates worldwide.
- Excellent knowledge of English – a major language at Codasip is English, as half of the company employees are located abroad, so you will use it on a daily basis. Czech is must have as well, as we are actively hiring in the Czech Republic.
- Diversity of the roles, seniority, and locations. You will have an opportunity to work with the SW and HW Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance Teams and hire specialists of different seniority levels for the EU, the UK, the US, China, Japan, Korea, etc.
- People with a positive attitude around you – our engineers, team leaders, and hiring managers are down-to-earth and open to suggestions, so you can “knock on their doors at any time”.
- No rigid or adamant processes – we are still crafting our policies and company set-up, so you will be an active member of the implementation process and an influencer in the hiring strategies.
- We are a unique company – we are the only RISC-V microprocessor provider in Europe. So, you will be a proud presenter of the company and our in-house products.
What tools do we use?
- Sourcing platforms: LinkedIn Recruiter, Referral program, Jobs.cz, Startupjobs, agencies, country-based platforms such as Xing, etc.
- Extensions: Lusha, Contact Out, Rocket Reach, etc.
- ATS: BambooHR, additional ATS is in progress.
- Communication: Gmail, Mattermost, Confluence.
What do we offer?
- A great HR team of 6 people (our Lead, Recruiters, and HR admins)
- Fast and quite an informal hiring process 🙂
- Non-corporate atmosphere. We are a scale-up company that will be a unicorn company soon. Our hierarchy is quite flat, so the changes are being implemented without any painful and time-consuming procedures
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Multisport card
- Direct payment to your salary instead of the meal vouchers
- Quarterly budget for team buildings
- High-quality free coffee and tea in the office
- Language courses (English, Chinese)
- Budget for your personal development
- Laptop and a cell phone
Still have any doubts? We are here for you to dispel all of them :),
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.