Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
The Front Desk receptionist will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our employees and guests, while also assisting with various administrative duties. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask
What You Will Do:
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Managing front lobby, greeting guests and employees
- Maintaining appearance of front reception area, visitor lunchroom, conference rooms, and front lobby
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies and services
- Coordinate company events and team meetings
- General office duties as assigned
- Support with employee onboarding and offboarding
- Coordinate HR events
- Assist with filing, data entry and other administrative tasks
What You Will Need:
- Excellent communication skills including a very articulate phone voice and command of the English language.
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional business environment.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Solid employment record and work ethic; references must indicate reliability.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Internet and other computer programs.
- Friendly, helpful attitude, and strong ability to work with multiple teams.
Part-time onsite (Tuesday – Thursday) at our headquarters in Troy, MI; flexibility desired for special events.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Flex Time
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Collaborative environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.