Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
FPGA RTL Design Engineer
As part of Keysight the Network Applications and Security group (NAS) provides testing, visibility, and security solutions, strengthening applications across physical and virtual networks for enterprises and governments, service providers and network equipment manufacturers (NEMs).
You will join a highly talented and motivated team of hardware and software engineers creating a state-of-the-art wireline Ethernet test systems. Based on the very latest generation of FPGAs and multi-core CPUs test instruments must stay ahead of mainstream offerings to test equipment and networks before deployment. Driven by the ever increasing bandwidth demands from hyperscale data centers and carrier networks test equipment must constantly support the highest speeds well before they are commercially available. You have the opportunity to contribute to new and emerging technologies as well as advancing the functionality of existing technologies while working with line speeds up to 800Gb and beyond.
NAS is looking for an experienced FPGA designer to work on the wireline Ethernet test products. We work on cutting-edge technologies and standards with FPGA logic running at 600+ MHz and line speeds of 800G+.
- Understanding business and technical needs in order to design, develop, and implement new features and platforms
- Creating and developing innovative new products and features
- Technical leadership of FPGA designs
- Providing guidance to junior engineers
- Pro-active participation in project kick-off, reviews, status reports, and bringing issues forward with proposed solutions
- Driving continuous process and code base improvements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in EE or CE from an accredited university
- 8+ years experience in the FPGA industry
- Candidates with more/less experience will be considered for junior/senior roles
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent written, verbal, presentation communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret complex information.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills. Exhibit a positive, can-do approach and inspire associates to excel and develop a team spirit
- Knowledge or experience in the following areas
- Knowledge of Ethernet technologies including 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G, 200G, 400G, and 800G
- Experience with SerDes up to 112Gbps, memory technologies such as DDR4, RLDRAM3, interconnect protocols such as PCIe and Interlaken
- Strong understanding of data networks, networking protocols, switch/ router operation, and protocol stack implementations is desirable
- Must have strong VHDL programming skills and understanding of SystemVerilog
- Understanding of hardware, firmware, and software/hardware interactions is highly desired
- Understanding of interpreted languages such at Tcl, Perl and Python is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cancareers-keysight.icims.com.