Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrive is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
We are looking for a Forklift Operator. This position will be based at 101 Airport Industrial Drive | Southaven, MS 38671 (Memphis Distribution Center)
- A safety-first mentality
- Maintain housekeeping standards and cleanliness of the work area
- Establish and maintain a forklift certification
- Support tasks such as Picking, Packing/Auditing, Loading, Replenishment, Cycle Counting, and Receiving/Put-a-way functions
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of efficiency, quality and be an engaged member of the team
- Report all equipment, order, location, inventory, or process issues to the designated team member
- If in doubt, talk to your lead, supervisor, coordinator, or all the above as needed. Interact with supervisor, coordinators, inbound, inventory control, and outbound staff to reconcile open issues.
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
Workdays: Monday – Friday
- 1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
- 2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
- 3rd shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am
You’ll win us over by having the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Understanding of warehouse management in accordance with SOP’s
- Forklift & material handling experience required
- Experience working in a distribution center or large retail operation
- Stand Up Counterbalance Dock Stocker Truck
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and a great teammate; must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or other warehouse management system experience.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay rate for this position is $17.00 an hour for 1st shift and $17.00 an hour + 0.75 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.