Role & Responsibility:
The candidate will be placed under Financial Planning Department with responsibilities including various corporate finance related projects (e.g., capital market transactions, valuation, dividend policy, credit rating agency relations, and cash flow and balanced sheet rolling forecast), US compliance (e.g., Form 20-F), and projects deemed necessary to support management decisions
- MBA Graduate, preferably from top 20 US MBA programs or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 year experience in banking, preferably in Investment Banking arena. Experience in working with Merchant Bank, Commercial Bank and/or Finance function of other corporations are also acceptable.
- Excellent English and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal, modeling and presentation skills
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capability of getting things done with short turnaround time and satisfactory quality.
- Strong logical thinking and self-motivation. Team player and quick learner.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.