Summary/Objective: The FSE will develop innovative design-wins by coupling the customer’s technical needs/application with Samtec’s product design and development capabilities. Service the customer by any and all means necessary.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Provide front line sales and support for all customers assigned to FSE.
- Work with customer’s engineering personnel to provide appropriate Samtec Interconnect solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Work with Customer’s purchasing personnel to ensure fulfillment of interconnect demands with Samtec products.
- Interface with Samtec Channel Partners by providing training and support of Samtec customers through the channel.
- Develop new relationships at existing accounts as well as discovery of new accounts within the assigned territory.
- Drive cross-functional teams within Samtec to provide the appropriate level of parts and/or information necessary to secure the design win.
- Provide overall ownership of every aspect of the sales and support of Samtec product to the FSE’s customer base.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities”
- 3+ Years of OEM sales experience in a technical industry is required.
- Component sales experience in a technical industry is required.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills for both internal and external customer base.
- Exceptional follow up skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- On the job training as appropriate.
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.