As an FAE for Easy-Logic, you will play a vital role in supporting our U.S. customers in evaluating and adopting our functional ECO product, EasylogicECO. Your primary responsibility will be to provide onsite technical consultation, troubleshooting, and training to customers. You will work closely with our R&D team to understand customers’ needs and deliver customized solutions that meet their requirements. Frequent business travels required.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Expertise in formal verification, specifically in using popular commercial tools. We expect candidates to have good skills in tool usage, flow, and debugging, rather than just basic knowledge of how to use the tools.
- Familiarity with middle-end ASIC design flow, including synthesis, DFT, ATPG, simulation, low power, and formal verification.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the ASIC industry, with a proven track record of delivering successful projects.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to write and communicate technical information effectively and work collaboratively with clients and internal teams.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
If you’re passionate about solving complex engineering challenges, enjoy working in a dynamic team environment, and have a strong technical background in circuit verification, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.