Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
As a Field Application Engineer – North America at Arteris, you will work in a team of application engineers and become an expert in Arteris Network-on-Chip (NoC) technology for the most advanced System-on-Chip (SoC) technology Industry. Your good understanding of digital design, from SoC architecture definition to implementation, your enthusiasm for technology, your creativity, your problem-solving skills, and your communication skills make you a key member of the team.
- Be recognized by customers as an expert on interconnects for System-on-Chips
- Helping customers get the most out of Arteris NoC technology
- Provide technical expertise to the sales force to demonstrate to customers the value of the product
- Interface between customers and R & D to escalate requests for improvements and provide a good understanding of customer needs
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- Microelectronics engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in digital design
- Good knowledge of Verilog and advanced digital microelectronic design tools.
- Understanding the architecture of System-on-Chip
- Good knowledge of the AMBA AXI 3 & 4 protocol
- Ability to work in a team, creativity
- Familiarity with the ARM ecosystem (CPU, interfaces, fabrics)
- Familiarity with cache coherency
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.