As a Field Application Engineer at the Arteris IP Deployment Division, you will work with the Sales team and will support our customers.
- Communicate effectively with customers to resolve technical issues.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments to help spearhead product innovations and improvements.
- Document customer issues and resolutions accurately and thoroughly.
- Develop technical content, articles, and demonstration.
- Provide support and training to internal customers.
- Effectively communicate the value added from the Arteris IPD solutions to customers.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers.
- Participate, along with the R&D team, to customers’ solution implementation, field assistance and testing
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (MS or above preferred) + 5 years of application engineering experience or similar
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good problem solving skills.
- Must be highly motivated and a fast learner
The candidate must have proven experience and proficiency in many of the following areas:
- SOC architecture
- Front End design
- Physical design
- Verification (UVM)
- SOC Integration, IP integration
- Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog, SystemC
- Python, TCL
- IP-XACT and IP reuse methodology
- 25% travel expected (domestic and international)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.