Our team develops world leading formal verification software tools used by top tier hardware and chips design companies. Our best-in-class formal analysis technology, hardware analysis and visualization framework allow us to deploy multiple software applications tailored to address different customer verification challenges. We work closely our customers and leading academic researchers to rapidly grow our technology, software framework and software solutions.
Highly motivated senior software engineer to work on the definition and development of features, architectural changes and enhancements of established software product. The successful candidate should have extensive experience in designing and developing high-quality software using object-oriented C++. Extensive experience with development, debugging and tuning C++ code for large systems is required. We’re looking for someone with potential technical leadership skills who can be a key and an influential team member as well as can work well in a multi-national team, develop maintainable, high quality software products using a structured development methodology.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
- BSc/MS+ in computer science.
- 3-8 years software development experience.
- Excellent algorithmic development skills.
- Experience and excellent knowledge in C++.
- Fluent English/Hebrew written/verbal communication.
- Experience in Formal Verification Tools Development.
- Expert in OOD/P large systems.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.