- A dynamic and enthusiastic individual is required to carry out routine maintenance on equipment under the direction of the Equipment Engineer.
- This role requires a methodical philosophy for supporting fault-finding and repair work during and post equipment breakdown.
- You will display attention to detail to carry out equipment reconfiguration as defined by the Equipment Engineer.
- You will maintain a tool tracking system, reports and stock, relevant for all equipment.
- You will assist with the installation, commissioning, upgrades and decommissioning of all equipment.
- You will be an experienced multi-skilled Technician able to support production requirements and operators in a team environment.
- You will work on a day or shift system as required by business needs.
- A safety conscious approach is required to perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all environmental, health, safety and security requirements and programs.
- Carry out Routine Maintenance activities (e.g. consumable replacements, hardware changes, module strip down, cleaning and rebuilds).
- Perform tool checks (e.g. facilities, settings and counts) and make the necessary pro-active adjustments.
- Support equipment faults and breakdowns by assisting with the trouble shooting under the direction of an engineer.
- Monitor and control parts and consumables related to tool activities, including off-site / external requirements.
- Maintain records and any documentation in relation to tool activities.
Qualifications and training
- BTEC ONC or City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- OR completion of a recognised apprenticeship program in an engineering discipline.
- Microsoft Office
- Semiconductor OEM Equipment Manufacturer Training.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of Semi-Conductor Manufacturing Equipment.
- Extensive use of Hand Tools and Test Equipment.
- Strong ability to assist in systematically fault-finding on complex equipment.
- Working as part of a team and to work alone using own initiative.
- Able to follow detailed written procedures (such as from equipment manuals) to accurately complete maintenance tasks
- Experience with Chemical and Gas Systems
- Experience working on HV and LV Systems
- Experience of Robotics Systems
- Experience of PLC Controlled Systems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit talent.pragmaticsemi.com.