Website Siemens EDA
Here you will work with the R&D team to complete:
- Clarify product requirements, assist system architects to define product-related interfaces and cooperate with hardware engineers to design software and hardware interfaces;
- Responsible for product firmware design documents, code writing and optimization, firmware test plan definition, firmware cross-testing, bug fixes, and firmware version control, release, and changes;
- Assist in resolving product quality issues and resolving issues in firmware.
We hope to find optimistic, positive and challenging partners with the following abilities:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, electronics, automation, communication or related;
- Participated in embedded processor competitions, or self-taught its working principles, and can use peripheral interfaces proficiently;
- Be familiar with the use of C language to write related software and have good documentation and version management habits;
- Certain English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
We will give priority to having one of the following skills:
- Zigbee, BLE, Thread and other related wireless application development experience;
- Signal analysis and processing and algorithm implementation experience.
Working place: No. 2395 , Times Avenue, Jinshan Industrial Park, Shanghai
The qualification of high-tech enterprises to settle down, allowing you to have more guarantees for stable development in other countries;
Supplementary pension plan to plan ahead for your future life;
Fitness facilities and rich trade union activities, football clubs, table tennis competitions, treadmills, so that you can maintain physical and mental health after work;
Rich learning resources and online training courses to support your rapid personal growth and interest development;
Rental subsidy scheme to reduce the stress of living in a foreign country;
No 996, allowing you to enjoy work-life balance;
The company shuttle bus makes your commute to get off work more convenient (Wanti Museum, Minhang, Songjiang, Jiading, etc.).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.