Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA.
Perforce Software is looking to add an Enterprise Account Executives (enterprise sales) to support sales for Perfecto Mobile (www.perfecto.io). Within an enterprise software environment, the Account Executive (AE) will drive revenue and gross margin within an assigned sales territory. The AE will work within a team of sales professionals, including technical sales staff and professional service engineers, to promote Perfecto Mobile products and services with the goal of closing new business and expanding sales within the existing customer base. Perfecto is the most trusted platform for testing web and mobile apps. Test faster, test smarter and test continuously with Perfecto’s AI-driven, end-to-end testing platform. The world’s leading digital Enterprises reply on Perfecto to reach their DevOps goals by making continuous testing a reality.
- Develops strategies and executes on sales plans. The AE role will be focused on outside sales.
- Responsible for all net new revenue and gross margin targets in assigned territory. Meets or exceeds annual revenue goals.
- Keeps informed of new products, upgrades and the industry at large.
- Represents Perfecto at events and shows, promoting products and services to potential and existing customers.
- Demonstrates our products and tailor messages for buyers
- Drives market and product feedback to development and product management.
- Responsible for taking control of the sales cycle, leveraging appropriate resources, and closing new enterprise level business/contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA or advanced technology degree preferred.
- Five or more years of direct enterprise sales experience, preferably in a SaaS/software environment
- Worked for and/or sold into the mobile testing industry
- Proven top performer (consistently overachieves quota) selling into the Fortune 1000
- Experience selling directly into complex enterprise environments
- Understand the unique mobile environment, culture, product lifecycle and value propositions for products.
- A flexible schedule that can accommodate the requirements of a salesperson, both working from an office in Minneapolis, yet also able and willing to travel, and commit the time necessary when applicable (quarter end, team meetings, etc.).
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), DevOps or Agile Development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exhibited with internal and external clients.
- Ability to understand new products and technology with the ability to articulate their value-add.
- Proactive territory management, prospecting and “trailblazing”
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.