Do you like challenges, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a company culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Altair, you will be working within our Data Analytics division in London and carrying a quota for new license sales and renewals covering our Banking and Financial Services division.
We are looking for a pioneering Enterprise sales specialist to help expand further our existing Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) footprint.
You will be expected to close opportunities focussed on our cutting-edge Data Preparation, Machine Learning and Visualization products and to help our customers discover how they can overcome their business challenges. The goal is to support the expansion of users at existing accounts and win new clients.
To achieve this, you will work closely with marketing, technical and development teams in UK, EMEA and beyond.
What You Will Do:
- Win new business within Enterprise and BFSI Verticals
- Nurture existing enterprise accounts within the Financial Services space; building trusted relationships by delivery Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), actively understanding each accounts’ needs and growth plans, working closely with CTOs and Chief Data Officers to define technology strategy and up-sell our existing portfolio
- Deliver against monthly / yearly targets and forecast effectively
- Collaborate with the wider Global Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing teams
- Attend customer facing events (Webinars, Trade Shows, etc.)
- Continuously help us refine our Data Analytics Go-to-Market strategy
What You Will Need:
- 10+ years in Data Analytics and Enterprise sales background, ideally within the BFSI sector
- Strong experience in building track-able, repeatable sales processes
- Knowledge of programming languages (SAS, R and Python)
- Experience in selling software tools and consulting services
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and sell
- Strong business acumen to uncover clients pain points and identify the business impact of our tools on the client’s processes
- Experience selling and farming FTSE 100 and equivalent across EMEA
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Experience utilizing CRM systems and marketing automation systems (such as Salesforce, Outreach etc.)
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty, and leadership
- Unending enthusiasm to learn
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and Commission Structure
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- 25 Days Holiday (+ 5 carry over days)
- Collaborative environment
- Private Health Insurance for self & dependants
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Life Assurance x4 Salary
- Regular Team Events
- Professional Training Opportunities
- Company saving and pension plan
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing and artificial intelligence (AI).
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration. To learn more, please visit altair.com .
Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD
At our core we are explorers; adventurers; pioneers. We are the brains behind some of the world’s most revolutionary innovations and are not only comfortable in new and uncharted waters, we dive in headfirst. We are the original trailblazers that make the impossible possible, discovering new solutions to our customer’s toughest challenges.
Altair is an equal opportunity employer. Our backgrounds are diverse, and every member of our global team is critical to our success. Altair’s history demonstrates a belief that empowering each individual authentic voice reinforces a culture that thrives because of the uniqueness among our team.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.