Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivalled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Steve Smith Sales Director at Puppet & Open Logic by Perforce is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team to drive business growth in the ANZ territory and become part of a rapidly growing region. Puppet & Open Logic are business units within Perforce, a global DevOps solution provider. At Perforce we are committed to our work, customer-obsessed, live by our values and are passionate about our products.
The Enterprise AE creates, identifies and closes sales for Puppet and Open Logic and accompanying services within the ANZ North region. As the individual who represents Puppet and Perforce and drives the revenue, this person must be a closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for seasoned team players – hungry, nimble, and intelligent – with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
- Create and drive revenue in ANZ North and own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure.
- Actively prospect to develop opportunities in assigned accounts and prospects.
- Ensure the successful roll-out and adoption of Puppet and Open Logic through strong account management activities and coordination with pre and post-sales engineering and support resources.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling, working closely with the Lead Development team.
- Travel within the ANZ region to develop account relationships and close large opportunities. Occasional travel to the US for meetings, training etc.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Development of a strategic territory business plan.
- Maintain accurate account and opportunity forecasting within Salesforce.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial minded.
- Passionate about sales and technology.
- A Team Player – effectively partnering with sales engineering counterparts, utilizing their technical expertise.
- A skilled negotiator.
- Self-directed and skilled at autonomously driving projects in a start-up environment with minimal guidance and limited resources.
- Able to drive sales execution and results.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software to Fortune 500 accounts or equivalent.
- Strong grasp of DevOps and enterprise automation best practices and business acumen with the ability to have a presence with top executives in customer accounts.
- Experience building and executing on a territory plan (Target Account Selling) or other sales methodology such as MEDDPICC to ensure you can develop a long-term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short term tactical opportunities.
- Driving demand for newer products.
- Experience leveraging SIs, VARs and Alliance partners to deliver solutions with a proven track record of success with these partners.
- DevOps/Infrastructure sales experience is desirable.
- Ideally, you’ll be based in Sydney for ease of building relationships with our Sydney based customers and prospects.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.