Website MZ Technologies
As part of the technical team, MZ is looking for an Embedded SW Engineer to be included in a 6 months internship program with the chance to be confirmed after the training period.
The topics covered during the internship will be the following:
- Design, development and validation of SW for embedded and real-time systems (also at driver level) in C language
- Programming of 16/32 bit microprocessors
- Management of I/O and communication peripherals (ADC, WiFi, BLE, SPI, I2C)
- SW testing and debugging
- Technical documentation (requirements, specification, test plan and test report)
- MZ evaluates applications of almost graduate or graduates in electronic engineering, computer science, and scientific fields.
- The knowledge of the English language is required.
Place of internship: Rome, about 50% in attendance at the MZ headquarters
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.monozukuri.eu.