• Strong C programming skills for microcontrollers (ARM Cortex M and A series)
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge and experience with real-time operating systems e.g. AUTOSAR OS, FreeRTOS, Zephyr.
• Electronics knowledge (e.g. reading schematics) and basic trouble shooting skills on hardware development boards.
• Experience using test equipment (Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, CAN analysers, debuggers etc. to debug the hardware software interface)
• Experience with making technical documentation such as Architecture Design, User Manual.
• Traceability to the system/software requirement specification.
• Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Git, Subversion
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.