Website Alphawave Semi
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our dynamic development team. As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and maintaining embedded software solutions for our cutting-edge products. Your ability to collaborate effectively with various development teams and will be key to your success in this role.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with other development teams to define specifications, interfaces, and ensure seamless collaboration throughout the development process.
- Demonstrate how to handle context switches between different development environments and software languages as project needs evolve.
- Utilize your general programming skills to deliver efficient and reliable code that adheres to the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate expertise in embedded and real-time programming, ensuring the performance and responsiveness of our systems meet the highest standards.
- Manage source control effectively, ensuring the integrity and versioning of our software codebase.
- Contribute to software requirements, design, debugging, documentation, testing, and overall development process to ensure top-notch deliverables.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of your work, delivering high-quality solutions for both internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll Need
- BSc and/or MSc degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Reporting to the Director, the Engineer would bring minimum of 5 years of proven experience in professional software development.
- Proficiency in C/C++ or Python programming languages.
- Experience working with real time embedded systems, hardware, device drivers, and RTOS.
- Advantageous experience developing control software for RF PHY communication.
- Bonus points for having worked with Algorithm Engineers.
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Great compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid time off
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.