How does something you do not see improve your daily life? This is what our products do and they are in your smartphones, cars, and connected objects. They make them more efficient and less energy intensive. We are passionate about innovation in technology and proud of the value we create for our customers. At Soitec, we are also in a state of transformation: cultural, managerial and digital. We want to make our company an organization where freedom of action and accountability guide our actions. Do you want to change things or test a new idea? If so, what are you waiting for? It is time to come to Soitec!
What does the job consist?
- Support Contractor risk management via Review of Risk Assessment, Method Of Statement, Safety Work Procedure Signing of Permit-To-Work System)
- Participate and provide guidance on monthly Safety inspection with EHS committee members
- Support Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan (EPRP), together with the Fire Safety Manager
- Provide Support on EHS programme (Ergo, Risk Assessment, etc) to employees of other departments
- Review Risk Assessment and make recommendations (if required) associated with hazard control
- Review the work activities, prior to signing off the Permit-To-Work ( Internal or External)
- Proactive identify WSH non-compliance, unsafe work conditions and practices
- Review data on EHS performance, conditions and practices.
- Support EHS committee team members on monthly EHS inspection
- Develop and deliver safety briefings and safety training to contractors
- Support industrial hygiene program by liaison with service provider
- Support the technical aspect of labeling, signage of safety poster
- Support and define type of PPE to be deem appropriate for the work activities
- Support Site EHS Manager to deploy EHS Programme
- Support different EHS aspects during project execution
- Carry out EHS compliance inspections (Backup)
- Support document reviews of EHS reports
- Support WSH accident investigations
- Support EHS documentation
Any Other duties as assigned
Requirements & qualifications
- Minimum diploma in engineering
- Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Level C)
- At least 3 years of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- A good team player with good communication skills and multi-tasking
- Computer literate with MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Physically Fit & Healthy
- Hardworking and driven
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-soitec.icims.com.