Alphacore is looking for EDA Support Engineer with experience in managing Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools and Linux system administration.
Working hours may be flexible. We are open for contactors/part time and full time permanent employees.
US Citizen or Green Card holder preferred but not required.
- EDA Support engineers will help keep the tools running and help our design/layout engineers with technical issues that arise when they are trying to use the tools.
- EDA Support Engineers will work with the EDA companies and the foundries to make sure we have everything we need for licenses, PDKs, updates, customer support, etc.
- We need help particularly during off-hours (evenings/nights and weekends) to support our offshore teams in India.
- Previous support experience or project in IC design software like Cadence or Synopsys or Mentor graphics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in an engineering field.
- Preferred: Master’s in Electrical Engineering or related field.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ALPHACORE:
- The chance to be a part of the rapidly growing startup in microelectronic field and the next success story
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Diverse work environment
- A knowledgeable and high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid company holidays,
- Medical, dental, vision, life and other voluntary benefits
- Family care and bonding leave
- Volunteer and community involvement opportunities
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.alphacoreinc.com.