Did you know that every semiconductor chip in your cars, TVs, cellphones and computers is designed using computer-aided design (CAD) software and Cadence is one of the leading suppliers of such software? Do you want to help invent the future of computer-aided design automation using machine learning techniques? If you like working at the intersection of large-scale software design used by chip designers worldwide, Machine Learning and creative problem solving then this is the place for you. We are doing work that matters, help us solve problems that others cannot.
We are looking for exceptional individuals skilled in Software Engineering, Machine Learning and VLSI. We desire a team player with excellent communication skills who is as comfortable discussing Deep Learning research as with developing APIs for innovative new software. Primary responsibilities include researching and developing Machine Learning approaches to problems in the EDA and circuit design, as well as designing, implementing, verifying and maintaining software to address those markets. The position requires a domain knowledge in the area of VLSI design and some familiarity with or willingness to learn using EDA tools to design chips. Knowledge of running circuit simulations or layout automation is a big plus.
- BS in CS or EE (or related engineering degree); MS and/or PhD preferred
- Practical experience developing applications in C/C++ and/or Python and/or SKILL
- Experience with machine learning toolkits (scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Jupyter, etc.)
- Knowledge of VLSI design through course work or practical experience
- Knowledge of EDA/CAD tools for chip design through course work or work experience
- Experience with modern software development practices and tools
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.