Codasip is a team of processor solutions experts uniquely helping developers to differentiate their products. Our rapidly growing team is spread across the world, with a large number of our engineers based in our original design center in Brno, Czechia.
Our engineering teams are across Europe in France, Germany, Greece, UK and Spain; with the sales team and a growing team of application engineers in the field extending our reach across USA, Japan, Korea and China.
We have already helped customers across the world to deploy billions of chips with our technology.
Being a Codasipper is all about making a difference
Codasip engineers are at the leading edge of a transformation in processor design, providing the most innovative companies on the planet with a proven alternative to the norm.
We help our customers to innovate because, in today’s technology market, differentiation is everything. And, in chip design, this difference is quite literally wafer thin. With increasing transistor costs, developers can no longer rely on semiconductor scaling and legacy processors to achieve their goals. The only way forward is to implement custom compute with designs tailored to our customers’ applications.
Our engineers deliver custom compute through the combination of the open RISC-V architecture, our Codasip Studio processor design automation and high-quality Codasip processor IP. This innovative approach means our engineers help technology companies easily customize and differentiate their designs. Our engineers, our technology and the Codasip approach makes possible some of the industry’s highest-performing, game-changing products that are truly transformational.
It’s time to take the leap and join Codasip.
As we say to our customers, come to Codasip and architect your ambition.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a CPU Architect to join our R&D team in the CTO office, working on STUDIO and RISC-V, to be part of realising a whole new paradigm in the semiconductor industry and microprocessor design.
Our R&D team is growing as we expand our processor portfolio and seek to address more application areas. This role will support the maturity of our next generation of RISC-V cores developed in STUDIO.
This is a senior role within the company and will have interaction across R&D up to leadership level, and also with our customers. You will influence our technology roadmap and be a key contribution to our future success.
- Drive our RISC-V processor innovation activities according to the state of the art technology through research
- Define and shape our processor design and verification methodology using STUDIO, including language features
- Design prototypes of the next-generation processors
- Cooperate with sales and marketing teams on pre-sales activities, as well as external customers around the world
- Provide ideas for the future direction of our products, focusing on the mid to long term roadmap
What we need:
- Significant recent and relevant experience in processor architecture and/or EDA development
- Strong understanding of IP and SoC design and verification flows and of silicon process technology and its limitations
- Familiarity with CPU and EDA trends in the industry as well as best practises
- Comfortable with customer-facing activities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to think outside of the box
- The ability to collaborate with a wide spectrum of Codasip engineers as well as external customers
- Effective communication skills to provide strategic direction to our expert teams
- A high degree of technical credibility to be trusted by Codasip engineers as well as external customers
What’s in it for you?
Joining Codasip’s CTO office is a chance to challenge yourself to work on complicated projects and structure how we revolutionise and disrupt the semiconductor industry. The best candidates for us are decisive, proactive, comfortable with ambiguity, opinionated yet collaborative and passionate about continuous improvement as we scale up.
Please note this position can be either fully remote, or based in either our Brno (Czechia) office, Munich (Germany) office, or UK Design Centres (Cambridge or Bristol). If you choose to be based in one of our offices, it is a hybrid role where we will need somebody to be in the office a few days per week, with flexible work from home options.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.