At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
The Israel Country Director will drive and win strategic, multi-million-dollar, complex sales campaigns for Synopsys at a Tier1 Large Global Semiconductor Customer and drive growth by working with small and medium sized enterprises and penetrating new logos
Job Responsibilities and Activities:
- Responsible for building and motivating a team of sales professionals in Israel, formulating sales strategies, aligning the strategies with Synopsys business unit and sales management, and leading the team to execute these strategies to drive growth.
- Hiring, motivating, managing and leading a team of global accounts sales and territory sales account sales professionals, including both direct and indirect reports.
- Driving and coordinating technical resources to support the customer’s implementation and verification challenges and needs.
- Developing and directing complex technical sales plans, which may involve competitive displacements or creative business agreements to meet or exceed pre-established quotas.
- Execute Purchase Agreements using effective negotiation skills, managing all aspects of customer and SNPS requirements & terms while working closely with Global Sales teams, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Technical Teams to successfully close contracts. Work with Marketing to find new sources of revenue
- Develop trust and strong relationships with key decision makers and executives at our customers.
- Navigate a complex global environment including working collaboratively with Application Engineering, Product Marketing, R&D, Legal, Finance, and Operations to drive successful execution of account plan
- Typically requires >20 years sales experience in the semiconductor and/or EDA industry with >5 years in an executive sales management position
- Strong leadership, influencing, business development, verbal & written communication skills
- Experience leading and managing a global sales team comprised of direct reports and matrixed/remote sales personnel
- Ability to effectively interact with customers’ & Synopsys’s senior executives
- Deep understanding of the EDA, IP and Emulation/Prototyping markets, including business models, customer challenges and decision-making criteria.
- Experience negotiating and closing large, complex contracts
- A strong Customer advocacy mindset, along with established value-selling and long-term relationship building skills
- The ability to multi-task, stay highly organized/detail-oriented, and can effectively interact with a variety of different interpersonal styles
- Consistent track record of success; exceeding sales quota and/or MBOs.
- Smart, creative, enthusiastic person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel globally to customer’s sites as needed
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering/computer science
- Consulting sales experience is a plus