Job Description and Requirements
Director – Program Management: Office of PMO
This is not a typical project / program manager position. Ideal candidate will have a combination of skills around:
- Go To Market business operations (i.e. Processes streamlining related to Sales / Marketing Operations function or in general Enterprise processes related to Quote to Cash)
- Program Management – i.e. Champion and drive multiple projects in support of Go To Market business operations.
- A business consulting mindset: Hence a person who has worked with business consulting companies as a process consultant / architect / delivery lead / program manager.
- Seasoned manager / leader – developed and led resources.
Broad-based description as follows:
- Establish and Drive Program Office for Go-To-Market function and Sales Operations
- Partner with business stakeholders in scoping and outlining best practices / process to support critical business operations.
- Supervise consultants, analysts and implementation partners to ensure alignment and success.
- Program Management support for ongoing projects.
- Develop operational metrics / KPIs to track project progress and performance.
- Coordinate and drive cross-functional alignment (Business / Operations / IT / External Vendors)
- Define program / project management standards, processes and methodologies.
- Develop resource plans for support of ongoing and new initiatives.
- Maintain effective communication with all partnering functions and management to ensure program success.
- Lead by example and have a deep commitment to the organizational goals.
- Drive resolution of cross-functional issues impacting all project(s)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA’s):
- Excellent Program Management Skills as part of Sales Operations function
- Good understanding of the best practices around Lead to Cash Process / Systems
- Must have proven expertise in developing and driving programs in the area of Marketing Automation, Sales Process Automation, Systems Automation, CRM Automation to name a few.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Proven ability to supervise and drive multiple projects / assignments.
- Proven ability to resolve a wide range of operational issues.
- Excellent creative problem-solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Salesforce, Cloud Operations, and related Business Applications is a must.
- Prior Program Management Experience in Business Operations and Sales Function.
- Minimum of 18 years of progressive working experience in Project and Program Management
- Experience in supervising and driving complex and enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Experience in driving Systems Implementation Projects; preferably in Sales Operations function focused on enabling Lead to Cash Process
- Minimum Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business, or Information Sciences (IT)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.