VP Of Engineering Job description:
We’re looking for a Senior Director, Analog Design Engineering to lead a team of Phoenix-based and remote design engineers solving new technical challenges for various customers. Reporting to the CTO, you will operate as both a technical lead engaging the team in product execution and empowering the team’s growth and professional development as a strong people leader.
What you will do:
Lead the design and characterization of industry leading Data Converter IP blocks that reach GHz operation frequencies. Other data converter IP blocks in the portfolio are optimized for low power (e.g. microwatts) and operate at lower signal frequencies.
- Manage a highly talented team of analog designers delivering various analog circuits and mixed-signal blocks including ADCs, DACs, PLL, VCO, amplifiers, voltage regulators, voltage level shifters, charge pumps, comparators, etc.
- Lead the team to develop and bring to market an aggressive product roadmap that spans multiple process technology nodes and has multiple products targeted for different market segments in different phases of concurrent development.
- Balance program assignments with product delivery schedules and priorities.
- Attend customer meetings on specifications / requirements.
- Own the development of the analog design and verification methodology and tools for extraction, pre/post layout simulation, mixed signal and RF simulations with a focus on improving quality and designer efficiency.
What you will bring:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related engineering
- Minimum 10 years of management experience in a related field
- Demonstrated success leading teams to deliver RF/analog silicon designs in volume production
- Strong knowledge of various analog and mixed-signal circuit blocks, especially data converters, as well as prior experience with prototype and production test plans
- Proficiency with the following: high speed analog CMOS design, RF IC design, bandgaps, bias, op-amps, switched-cap circuits, oscillators, I/O circuitry, as well as standard test and measurement equipment including spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes
- Demonstrated track record for growing an organization in size and performance
- Cultural awareness and prior experience in leading teams across geographies
- Proven effectiveness partnering with a strong leadership team to realize a bold product vision and corporate growth opportunities
Benefits of working with Alphacore:
The benefits listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Alphacore and the country where you work.
- At Alphacore certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus and stock.
- These awards are allocated based on individual performance.
- US based employees have access to healthcare benefits
- A 401(k) plan and company match among others.
- Opportunity to onsite
- Diverse work environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.alphacoreinc.com.