We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
- This role will direct the organization that develops and supports all the tools and environments necessary to allow the business to report and analyze critical business functions including master data systems.
- The role must build strong business alignment with internal customers and provide and them with platforms and technology to easily access information and analytics.
- This role will manage the client engagement, solution design and technology recommendations of all the data and processes necessary to support operational reporting/analytics and master data; simplify and advance the current reporting platform; provide master data capabilities; continuously identify processes to automate/eliminate by applying business process improvements wherever possible.
- This role will work very closely with the India delivery team to ensure the timelines, ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude), execution and quality meets the needs of the stakeholders.
- Provide the leadership to move our platforms and processes to the next generation of cloud capabilities with an agile mindset.
- Manages day-to-day functions of enterprise business reporting organization
- Provides senior leadership team with adequate information to make decisions (both strategic & tactical) related to EBA’s operations, capabilities, and roadmap
- Performs in depth analysis of current trends to enable organizations to diagnose and respond to changing competitive landscape
- Proactively engages stakeholders and shares key metrics, health of the systems, demand backlogs, project status etc. on a regular basis
- Proactively evaluates technology and benchmarks to discern trends and areas of opportunities
- Interprets, creates final recommendations, and presents the results to key stakeholders
- Develops and directs the implementation of strategies to improve data processing efficiencies
- Engages the India delivery team for the execution of projects based on technology roadmap, technology decision matrix and end user experience in support of internal global business partners
- Identifies and manages outside vendor relationships, where appropriate
- Manages the overall planning, development, and implementation of reporting and analytics programs, products, and services
- Collaborates closely with other IT functional groups to ensure alignment of reporting and master data needs
- Proactively manages the professional development of the team
- Proven leadership experience as IT director or similar role
- Proven experience in the data and analytics domain including awareness and/or experience of technology trend
- Proven experience in transforming data and affecting business processes to support data governance and integrity
- Demonstrate ability to influence business leadership
- Experience managing a large geographically diverse workforce and partners
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in managing large budgets and tight schedules
- Proven ability to deliver large/complex projects
- Proven ability to direct technological change
- Experience with agile methodologies in large teams
- Experience with DataOps/DevOps is a plus
- Experience with Cloud Analytics platforms (e.g., Snowflake) & migrations to the Cloud are a plus
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business acumen
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience managing large technology teams.
- BSc in computer science, engineering, or relevant field; MSc/MBA will be a plus.
- Previous technical experience in IT infrastructure or application technology domain.
- Varied work experience as a consultant at a large system integrator will be a plus (EY, PWC, Accenture).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit netapp.eightfold.ai.