Alphawave IP builds industry-leading wired connectivity solutions that enable data to travel faster, more reliably, and with higher performance at lower power. Our technology is embedded in leading-edge semiconductors built to power global network and computer systems. It is an essential part of the core infrastructure enabling next generation services in data centres, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, data networking, autonomous vehicles, and solid-state storage.
We’re looking for the dreamweavers of tomorrow.
The Alphawave IP team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for electronics, software, and communication technology. We look for individuals with a deep desire to build great products and we value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
What you’ll do
- Create verification plans and develop testbench environments for verifying high-speed SerDes designs
- Develop and debug test cases, work closely with designers to come up with corner case scenarios to uncover RTL bugs
- Perform verification coverage analysis and develop functional coverage models
- Collaborate with different functional teams (Physical design, FW/SW, Analog, etc) to meet verification goals and to support post-silicon bring-up activities
- Integrate and qualify 3rd party VIPs
- Perform behavioural modelling of analog circuit designs
- Develop digital signal processing (DSP) models for matching RTL implementation with MATLAB system models
- Assist and support in IP releases to customers and implement automation to streamline IP deliverables
- Lead, plan, and coordinate tasks with team members on verification of more complex design blocks and features
- Constrained-random verification with UVM, and Formal verification techniques
- Gate-level, Power-aware, and Analog Mixed-signal verification experience
- Knowledge in Ethernet and PCIe standards is desirable
- Tools/Languages: Python, Perl, C/C++, GNU Make, SystemVerilog/Verilog
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to convey complex information
- Detail-oriented and able to plan and prioritize tasks effectively
- Desire for growth and continuously seek to learn new skills and methodologies
- Enjoy collaborating with peers and contribute to a team-oriented work environment
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal, saving lives.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.awaveip.com.