Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge but with the ability to work flexibly, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact then play a part in our story.
What you will be doing
- Performing full implementation of digital blocks including Synthesis, Floorplanning, Place&Route, CTS and timing constraints development.
- Using industry leading EDA tools and techniques to optimize the designs for best performance, power and area, and driving the designs to timing closure and physical verification signoff.
- Designing and verifying digital blocks in mixed-signal IPs and subsystems.
- Developing and automating our digital and mixed-signal design implementation tool flows and infrastructure.
- Characterising our mixed-signal IPs and standard cells, as well as creating necessary digital views for customers to seamlessly integrate our IPs into their top-level designs.
- Working collaboratively and proactively with other technical leaders and engineers internally and externally.
- Understanding of IC design fundamentals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of hardware languages such as Verilog, SystemVerilog
- Proficient in programming and scripting automation (e.g. python)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in digital design, verification, Synthesis, UPF, DFT, Place&Route, CTS, STA, DRC/LVS, IR drop analysis, EM, logic equivalence checking etc.
- Knowledge of IC manufacturing process.
- Experience in SPICE simulations.
- Software development skills in a Linux environment.
- Analog circuit design and layout experience
As well as the opportunity to really play a pivotal part in our success, we offer:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- We consider individual requirements to work remotely with home set up assistance provided
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.