Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design strategy to deliver software, hardware and IP that turn design concepts into reality.
Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to systems for the most dynamic market applications including consumer, hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, aerospace industrial and health.
The Cadence IP Group (IPG) develop leading edge Intellectual Property (IP) for a variety of High-Tech Markets. The Cadence IP solutions allow our Customers to tackle IP-to-SoC development in a system context, enabling them to focus on product differentiation and to reduce time to volume.
The Cadence IP Vision is to deliver industry leading IP solutions to enable our customers to be successful across these fast-moving application spaces.
The Digital Lead Verification Engineer will be based in Cork, Ireland as part of an experienced Controller IP Team with long established Controller development sites in Europe and India.
- Architecture of Verification Environments for complex IP such as Ethernet, CXL, Storage
- Development of UVM-SV Scoreboards for self-checking regressions
- Development of Functional Coverage as part of Metric Driven Verification Environments
- Development of SystemVerilog Assertions for use in Formal and Simulation Environments
- Definition and Management of Verification Plans (vPlans) using Cadence vManager tools
- Creation and Management of Automated Regression Environments, e.g. Jenkins
- Participation in Technical Review Meetings and Checklist Reviews as part of ISO-9001
- Close Collaboration with Design Engineers to debug complex test scenarios
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics, or a related discipline
- 4+ years’ experience in microelectronics/EDA industry
- Experience of Verilog RTL Design essential
- Experience of Metric Driven Verification (MDV) essential
- Excellent oral and written English essential
- Self-motivated with excellent planning, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience of Front-end design tools covering LINT, Synthesis, CDC Analysis preferred
- Experience of Quality processes, such as ISO-9001 & ISO-26262 preferred
Cadence is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to attract a qualified and diverse candidate pool and encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.