Designing microprocessors is hard, expensive, and takes years. But does it have to? No.
Codasip was founded on a simple belief – that we could bring together the processor architecture and software engineering disciplines and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. STUDIO was released in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. We are succeeding. At the same time RISC-V was gaining traction, so it was natural for Codasip to embrace it as an Open Instruction Set Architecture (ISA).
We are looking for a developer of digital content as part of stepping up our worldwide marketing effort.
Our marketing team is growing as we expand our product portfolio and look to address more application areas. We aim to significantly improve the visibility of Codasip and its offering in the market. We have a need for a Digital Content Developer to develop high-quality written material aimed at our potential customers. This will include but is not limited to web pages, blogs, videos, white papers, e-books, sales collateral, and technical articles.
While Codasip is headquartered in Europe, our approach and culture are typical of Silicon Valley, meaning that we value prudent risk-taking and “out of the box” thinking. We are a well-funded start-up poised for dynamic growth based on our leading-edge product portfolio.
Codasip’s EDA and RISC-V technology is a leading edge in the semiconductor industry. This role will have a high impact and visibility in Codasip and in the growing RISC-V world.
Main responsibilities include:
- Developing a digital content development plan in cooperation with the rest of the marketing team.
- Working with technical teams – R&D as well as field applications – to gather technical material for potential use in documents.
- Writing marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, webpages, white papers, e-books, or technical articles.
- Creating/editing suitable image and video content.
- As part of a small team, it may be necessary to undertake other marketing tasks as part of helping the marketing activity as a whole.
Core Skills and Competencies Required for the Technical Content Developer position:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of writing for electronics or for computer hardware and software.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical people and to accurately convey technical concepts in written material.
- Proven experience of writing about technical topics such as processors, EDA tools, software development, or semiconductors in an SEO aware way.
- Proven skills with software tools for creating editing documents, presentations, images, and videos.
- Understanding of basic ideas required for a website including using a CMS, SEO, and understanding metrics.
- Ability to communicate across multiple company locations and nationalities.
- Knowledge of software tools for creating documents and presentation material.
- A degree in either a relevant technical field or in a field relevant for writing such as marketing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.bamboohr.com.