Website Alphawave Semi
What You’ll Do
- Build system-Verilog test benches and writing test cases for verifying high-speed Serdes design.
- Working with design team to define and implement functional test plans and analysis coverage reports.
- Setup daily regression, analyze results and tracking progress.
- Develop digital DSP models for RTL matching.
- Setup gate-level simulation and assist power analysis.
- Support post-silicon bring-up activities.
- Support IP releases and IP integration.
What You’ll Need
- Must have extensive experience in developing UVM testcases.
- Constrained-random verification and formal verification.
- Working knowledge of DSP and Experience in mixed-signal verification.
- Python, Perl, C/C++, GNU make, Verilog/system-Verilog.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Enjoy collaborating with peers and contribute to a team-oriented work environment.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Able to adapt to fast moving, changing environment