Are you an experienced VLSI design engineer with proven managerial capabilities and highly passionate about your work? Then you belong with us!
CEVA is looking for you to join our growing VLSI team.
The VLSI team is responsible for the planning and the implementation of AI processors, DSP and accelerators which are a part of many future products.
As part of this position you will lead a team of experienced designers, and you will work on a full design flow from architecture definition, through micro ARCH, Verilog writing and verification process up to timing closure and STA.
- Communication skills – clear status report both verbal in written
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading VLSI design team
- Rich experience as VLSI Engineer with high expertise in developing designs from definition to coding and verification
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog
- Experience with STA analysis
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment, both locally and across the organization
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.