WORK LOCATION: Troy, MI, or other unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Handle the design of parts in the virtual environment and support weekly virtual-build reviews.
- Identify supplier constraints and designs based on the inputs provided.
- Creating 2D drawings or 3D FTA if required.
- Acting as support for engineering of GD&T requirements to fulfill manufacturing targets.
- Supporting suppliers once engaged to deliver component designs on time and to specification.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and 60 mo. experience in the job offered and/or as a manager.
Academic program or experience must have included:
- Design of Steering and Suspension;
- Catia V6;
- Kinematics Analysis;
- Catia Finite Element Analysis; and
- GD&T and stack-up analysis.
40 hrs/wk. 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EOE. E-Verify Employer. No Calls.