Come to us and support us at our brand new and high-tech production and development site in the Clean Tech Business Park – the future location in northeast Berlin.
Exciting tasks await you:
- They support environmental management with a concept for how we determine the CO2 emissions of our products.
- You check how the product carbon footprint can be determined.
- You research typical CO2 emissions of similar semiconductor products.
- You can use parts lists to determine the CO2 emissions of selected products.
- They determine the energy used to produce our products.
- You can ask our suppliers about the carbon footprint of individual raw materials and components.
- They determine the CO2 emissions for the transport of the supplied raw materials and components.
- They are also developing ways to record indirect emissions at the site.
Say “yes” to us if you value this:
- Careful training in a motivated team and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Exciting tasks with scope for personal initiative in a growing company.
- Family-friendly corporate culture.
- Flat hierarchies and fast communication channels.
- Flexible working hours and annual working time account.
- Two terraces for sunbathing or simply getting some fresh air.
- Super delicious coffee, tea, water, table tennis and table football.
- Ideal walking connection via the BVG, S7 Raoul-Wallenberg-Str. / S75 Gehrenseestr. / Bus 154 and parking space directly on the company premises.
We say yes to you if the following apply to you:
- You are an enrolled student in a technical or business degree course, e.g. B. Industrial engineering, electrical engineering, precision engineering, or in a comparable area.
- Ideally, you have already been able to gain practical experience through internships or working student positions
- You impress with a structured, reliable and independent way of working
- You like to work independently and are still an absolute team player
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills and are well versed in using common MS Office applications
As a medium-sized company, we expect independent, responsible and customer-oriented actions, as well as a high degree of flexibility and willingness to communicate.
Apply? Yes, of course!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed online application via our career portal (including salary expectations and possible starting date):
Swissbit Germany AG
Tel.: 030 936 954 89
Bitterfelder Str. 22