Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
In Keysight’s Global Services Organization, your opportunity as Customer Experience Data Scientist.
Customer Success is at the heart of Keysight, by providing an exceptional Customer Experience, our team will keep pushing the boundaries of innovation to deliver value to customers, improving cross-functional collaboration, accelerating solution adoption, and work with customer to deliver tangible business outcomes.
As a Data Scientist Intern, you will build dynamic customer experience dashboards by utilizing tools (Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI), our goal is to build customer outcome-based dashboards that could provide business insights.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain customer experience dashboards via Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI.
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams to create intuitive dashboards and data processing recommendations in supporting customer needs.
- Develop and deliver effective data stories through high impact data visualizations and communication skills.
- Gain meaningful and transferable experience from the real work you will be provided, relationship management, and professional development.
What we are looking for:
- Rising student in school with requisite educational experience in Business Analytics, Data Science
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Prior experience using dashboard tools such as Tableau, Spotfire or Power BI is a plus
- A well-rounded skill set including strong critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and project management skills as well as an interest in data visualization, advanced analytics, and finding innovative solutions to complex business questions.
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be currently enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are starting a MS or PHD program after graduating.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates who now or at any point in the future require sponsorship for employment (Not Internship) visa status (e.g., H-1B Visa status) may not be considered.
California Pay Range: $36.87 – $48.21
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.