As a Sr. Software Engineer – Hardware Security Analysis reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will be responsible for developing innovative solutions that shape the way the emerging process of HW security verification and analysis is performed.
In this role, your focus will be on the design and development of tools that assist hardware designers and security architects to identify security flaws in their architecture and hardware design. You will be responsible for innovating, designing and implementing solutions that identify hardware security flaws while also considering relevant algorithms/heuristics to help guide and educate team members, fostering knowledge growth and productivity.
Bring your passion for software engineering and you will both be challenged and given a wide range of development experiences as you grow your knowledge and skills along with our company’s growth and evolution.
Qualifications and Skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering (MS/PhD preferred)
● Expert level engineer with a minimum of 5 years of proficiency in algorithms and data structures for digital logic in the domains of Simulation, Synthesis or Formal Verification or similar products
● Deep knowledge in design and architecture of efficient, scalable software systems and data structures to support compilation of billion gate designs
● Experience in multi-threading, multi-tasking and job distribution to support analysis and netlist transformations to minimize runtime and memory footprint
● Expert programming and debug skills in C/C++.
● Ability to operate in a small team and be an effective communicator.
● This position can be based anywhere in the continental USA. Some travel may be required for team and/or customer meetings.
● Experience in the development and support of commercial EDA software
● Experience in the implementation and verification of SoC designs
● A background in Computer Security or familiarity with Computer Security topics
● Cloud-oriented experience with cloud development and deployment including containerization (e.g. Docker) plus Kubernetes
The salary range for this position is $130,000 to $210,000. Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate, including skill set, experience, qualifications, location, and other job-related reasons.
Cycuity benefits and perks include medical, dental, and vision, 401K, flexible PTO, and a chance to work with a team of hardware security experts and people dedicated to “making a difference”.
You will also have a unique opportunity to grow and advance your career here at Cycuity. Silicon security is just now starting to take hold, so you’ll be able to get in on the ground floor of an evolving and important dimension to our national security.
Cycuity is a San Jose, CA based cybersecurity company with a remote first office model that provides industry-leading solutions to address security vulnerabilities overlooked in today’s systems. Cycuity’s innovative hardware security technologies detect and prevent hardware security vulnerabilities from pre-silicon to runtime that are undetectable using current methods of security analysis.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cycuity.com.