As a Sr. Product Manager for Hardware Security Analysis, reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will collaborate with leadership and cross-functional teams to architect innovative hardware security software solutions that redefine HW security verification and analysis processes. The senior product manager will work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand and enhance existing product capabilities, while also identifying new product opportunities based on market needs and customer requirements.
We are seeking a strategic and innovative thinker to define the long-term strategy and vision of our hardware security solutions, identify new product ideas, drive requirements definition, customer experience design, product roadmap, and prioritization. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to manage escalation requests, balance business needs with technical constraints, and prioritize effectively to maximize business benefit while delivering top-notch customer experiences.
Join us as we develop our second-generation product platform, designed to significantly elevate customer experience with innovative capabilities and visual tools. Bring your passion for creating and evolving impactful products and enhancing customer experiences. Help guide the company as you continue to broaden your knowledge and skills along with our company’s growth and evolution.
Qualifications and Skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
● 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience with end-to-end product delivery.
● Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition.
● Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product.
● Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
● Experience and knowledge about web applications and cloud infrastructure support.
● Ability to operate in a small team and be an effective communicator.
● This position can be based anywhere in the continental USA. Some travel will be required for customer visits and team meetings.
● MBA or Master’s degree.
● Sharp analytical and quantitative skills while the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
● Strong strategic aptitude; ability to define a winning business strategy and product road map, and execute complex product development cycles.
● Executive presence to influence teams and leaders at all levels.
● Experience developing technology solutions in a startup environment.
● Knowledge about digital logic in the domains of Simulation, Synthesis or Formal Verification or similar products.
● Experience with product management of cloud-based application creation, deployment, and scaling.
● Experience in the implementation and verification of SoC designs.
The salary range for this position is $130,000 to $210,000. Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate, including skill set, experience, qualifications, location, and other job-related reasons.
Cycuity benefits and perks include medical, dental, and vision, 401K, flexible PTO, and a chance to work with a team of hardware security experts and people dedicated to “making a difference”.
You will also have a unique opportunity to grow and advance your career here at Cycuity. Silicon security is just now starting to take hold, so you’ll be able to get in on the ground floor of an evolving and important dimension to our national security.
Cycuity is a San Jose, CA based cybersecurity company with a remote first office model that provides industry-leading solutions to address security vulnerabilities overlooked in today’s systems. Cycuity’s innovative hardware security technologies detect and prevent hardware security vulnerabilities from pre-silicon to runtime that are undetectable using current methods of security analysis.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cycuity.com.