Our client in Mountain View, CA is looking for an Integrated Cloud Systems Test Engineer. This is a long-term contract position.
What You Will Do:
- The candidate will be hands-on Systems Test Engineer responsible for the development and testing of cloud framework and build proof-of-concept (PoC) to integrate with vehicle and edge layer.
- He/She will also participate in the R&D & testing activities to build and advance cloud framework for mobility-as-a-services (MaaS) and Digital Twin.
- Conduct validation and verification (V&V) activities to ensure PoC success.
- Following all Center rules, policies, guidelines, and procedures, meeting specific performance requirements (as noted below), knowing and understanding the safety program, and contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results are needed to maintain employment with the Center.
- Job performance standards, job descriptions, and job requirements can change as needs of the Center change.
- Develop & test functional modules for data acquisition from different data sources (i.e. AWS based cloud framework for ML/AI & data lake)
- Through testing ensures that functional requirements are met for Vehicle-Cloud & Cloud-Vehicle integration
- Build modules for data integration & injection (using ROS, Python3, C++, coding)
- Continuous testing and revision of function and non-functional requirements of the platform
- Create good documentation of the platform with standard practices
- Document and present latest updates and usage of the platform to researchers and engineers regularly.
What You Will Need:
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Object Oriented Programming experience in Python3, C++, Java
- Working knowledge of AWS services, IoT, etc.
- Working experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience with Nvidia Jetson boards, RaspberryPi, Arduino, etc.
- Experience of proof-of-concept prototyping for IoT systems.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to respond professionally in all types of situations.
- Knowledge of cloud services, MQTT protocol, Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration and achievements in a corporate lab setting
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee discounts
- Free training on all Altair products