- Account coordination and execution on product loading priority, B2B and customized IT requests, housekeeping items management, and post-sales service.
- Execute shipments in compliance with global export regulations.
- Participate in quarterly business review meetings, conference calls, customer visits, and project meetings.
- Partner with Account Managers to establish new accounts/engagements, deliver correct pricing and investigate pricing discrepancies for all aspects of the foundry business.
- Responds to customer inquiries ( order delivery status, shipment, RMA, and others) and maintains client relationships.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in the US and Taiwan.
- May perform other duties, such as special projects and other administrative responsibilities.
- Lead members to meet the organization’s expectations for productivity, quality, continuous improvement, and goal accomplishment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required; Degree in business administration or related field is preferred
- 10+ years of related experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry or Supply Chain Field.
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail; advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to track multiple processes concurrently, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and be detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills allow you to function within a team and build relationships with valued customers.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- Mandarin-speaking/ writing is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.