Duration: 12 months / 04hrs per day
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Intern in Altair Mexico. You will collaborate closely with the Customer Success Team, Technical Support Team, Sales Force/Operations Team, and Account Managers and Sales channels. This posting is for a position within our Data Analytics Customer Success Team. The intern would most likely report to the US or EMEA technical support managers,
What You Will Do:
- Customer technical support – engage with customers, prospects as well as Altair field teams, engineering, product management to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Drive customer success – work closely with the customers, prospects and partners helping to build state of the art application deployments using software from the Altair portfolio in a complex enterprise environment helping our clients to achieve success in a variety of uses cases
- Communicate Altair – manage relationships between Altair and our clients to provide a reliable communication channel for all kinds of technical inquiries
- Work with the team – use your experience and application insight to support Altair teams in a variety of scenarios
What You Will Need:
- Being an active student in Engineering, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, (Graduate May/June 2024)
- Confident self-starter who can work well with minimum supervision and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results
- Collaborative, team oriented, yet able to initiate and drive customer support engagements
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to solving problems
- Experience with analytics / data science software
- Basic knowledge of IT management
- Willingness to learn about new technologies in the field of data science and enterprise applications, both cloud based and on premise
- Strong communication skills and commitment to work with clients via ticket systems, phone calls and web meetings
- English language fluency – another language (German, Spanish, French) is not essential but highly welcome
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer in México:
- Monthly Student-Paid.
- Flexible Working Hours (Work from Home and Office).
- 4hrs per day adaptable to class schedule, 20hrs per week
- Attend offices once or twice a week for Training & Development – Free training on Altair products.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.