Pragmatic is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join its growing OSAT Operations team. The role will provide Engineering support for on-site/off-site inlay assembly and conversion processes using various types of reel-to-reel equipment.
Approximately 50% of the time will be allocated to customer support activities which would include world-wide travel. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a background in either automated die attach or reel-to-reel processing. Full training will be given before customer support activities commence. Customer engagement skills/experience are also required given the nature of the position.
- Provide Engineering support for both Inlay Assembly and Label Conversion processes.
- Gain a deep level of understanding such that can provide rapid review, evaluation and analysis of process and machine issues.
- Works on projects which require judgement in resolving issues and making recommendations.
- Implementation of lean and continuous improvement.
- Travel approximately 50% of the time to provide technical support to offsite customer engagements.
- Assist in qualifying machine upgrades to run the Pragmatic products. Providing high quality mentoring and training to staff
- Write technical reports, collation, and interpretation of data.
Qualifications and training
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level in a related discipline, with a minimum of three years’ relevant experience.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing and/or microelectronics
- Ability to speak effectively to vendors, customers, and other employees of the organization
- Ability and willingness to spend a significant amount of time travelling
- Experience of R2R processing (advantage)
- PFMEA, PCP and OCAP (advantage)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment (advantage)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company during a very exciting period of expansion.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit talent.pragmaticsemi.com.