Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
- Provides pre-sales and/or post-sales consulting to benefit Keysight customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair /calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Manages and coordinates the end-to-end customer experience (from order to installation) by applying broad knowledge of customer situations, company processes, local laws, financial requirements, and international compliance requirements related to customer sales contracts and product shipment.
- Resolves customer service issues for complex, multi-country or multi-regional accounts.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and appropriate internal organizations such as sales, manufacturing, logistics and service delivery to resolve customer inquiries. Influences changes to production and/or shipping schedules and price changes.
- May identify and follow up on business opportunities. May be responsible for project management of country, regional or multi-country projects.
- Works on customer service assignments with clearly defined objectives. Solves problems of limited scope and complexity
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Candidate would be working from 10pm to 7am, Monday to Saturday which supporting US work operation.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Successful candidates should be detail oriented with a demonstrated commitment to quality and time flexibility.
- Demonstrated capacity to work in teams and with potential to take extra responsibilities like lead small projects and decision taking.
- Good communication skills and able to deal with customers in a professional way.
*This is a 6 months contract role, and there is potential for conversion to a permanent position or extension of the contract, but this is solely based on individual work performance.