Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivaled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Karla Palma, Senior Director of Product Marketing for the Puppet brand at Perforce is searching for a Customer Marketing Manager to join the team. We are looking for an individual who will pioneer this exciting initiative within Perforce, defining programs and delivering revenue from key customer initiatives. As a new function within the company, the design and tracking of key performance indicators and measures of success will be core to this role. The Customer Marketing Manager will act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the Puppet team – acting independently but with strong collaboration with other departments to create an incredible customer experience and reach business goals.
More than 40,000 organizations trust Puppet to innovate through IT infrastructure automation. Puppet helps customers strengthen their security posture, compliance standards, and business resiliency beyond the data center to the cloud.
- Develop and execute customer lifecycle strategies and programs that build rapport with customers to increase customer satisfaction, retention, and drive revenue across active, passive, and churned customers via renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Leverage customer insights and lifecycle data to develop messaging and campaign strategies.
- Proactively collaborate with the Community Team to identify opportunities to develop messaging/campaigns that are relevant to the Puppet Community
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshop, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Ensure continued education and success throughout the customer relationship lifecycle.
- Identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to define KPIs and reporting dashboards to measure success.
- Compose and send customer communications. (product releases, launches, customer newsletter, etc.)
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates.
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories, testimonials, and referrals.
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys and customer review programs.
- Manage customer lifecycle nurture program and work with marketing operations to implement.
- Partner with Marketing & Subject Matter Experts to develop customer-focused campaigns that drive customer maturity to support customer retention and expansion.
- Create special marketing content and campaigns to help at-risk customers with training.
- Target customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities.
- A/B Test and optimize campaigns and develop reporting to share learnings.
- Consistently report/recap customer campaign results and key takeaways.
- Passion for serving and understanding customers.
- Experience building community-led growth.
- Interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams.
- Creative marketing and communication skills to engage and motivate customers.
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy.
- Ability to project manage campaigns and initiatives from beginning to end.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to changing priorities to align with the needs of the business.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes.
- Software/Technology industry experience preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.