We are the CPU Technology team, part of the Arm Central Technology Group. This diverse, engineering-centric group invents, defines and architects technologies to be deployed in future IP solutions from Arm. We pursue next-generation Arm CPUs, inventing new concepts that will power billions of devices worldwide. We are looking for another architect to join the team.
Are you a forward-thinking, passionate engineer motivated by the challenge of working on this ground-breaking technology? If so, we look forward to learning more about you.
As a CPU Technology Architect, what will I be accountable for?
- Analysing CPU performance and understanding the limitations we need to break through
- Developing knowledge of the competitive landscape and understanding of key missing technologies at Arm, particularly with regards to future solutions like Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Initiating and following the development of new technologies for our CPUs with all the best CPU experts within Arm, to remain competitive on the performance front.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- You graduated from a University or Engineering School, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic / Electrical Engineering, or other related field
- You have a passion to innovate, think differently, explore new avenues
- You are capable of working efficiently alone as well as in a team environment, this team spanning across multiple groups and multiple countries.
Experience and skills that will give you an edge:
- You have experience of advanced CPU techniques, such as branch prediction or cache prefetchers
- You want to see how new technologies (defined using, for example machine learning or neural network algorithms) can have a concrete use to increase the efficiency of modern CPUs
- Comfortable working on immature technologies and following up the latest advances in science
- C/C++ programming experience
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and diligence
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.