Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
As a Corporate Application Engineer at Arteris, you will lead the market development effort of our cache coherent, non-coherent interconnects and standalone cache products.
- Work with Arteris engineering team and the CTO office to be the go-to architect for our Field AE organization.
- Negotiate the requirements with customers to facilitate Arteris products adoption in some of the leading chips being designed today.
- Become familiar with Arteris customers and prospects designs, understand the problems they are facing, and provide guidance to the CTO office and Engineering team to ensure the developments will fit best the market and its needs.
- Work with an expert team to support and deploy interconnect and memory hierarchy solutions for some of the world’s most sophisticated mobile, telecom, automotive, AI and consumer SoC designs.
- Use your strong background in System design, SoC architecture and RTL, and your enthusiasm for technology, you will take part in presales activities to convince potential customers of the technical benefits of our technology.
- Take part of post sales and support some of the most interesting and advanced customers in the semiconductor industry.
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- You have more than 10 years of relevant front-end digital ASIC design experience, from RTL to synthesis
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in complex System-on-Chip architecture
- In-depth understanding of multi-CPU subsystems architecture, cache coherency and memory hierarchies
- Understanding of SoC system level architectures
- Understanding of CPU integration, bus fabrics, DDR
- Familiarity with the ARM ecosystem: CPU, GPU, etc.
- Good experience with RTL synthesis, DC, DC-topo
- You are customer focused and enjoy working with them to help them find solutions
- You have experience in a customer facing role and/or working with a sales team
- You are highly motivated, excellent problem solver and results-driven
- You have good presentation and organizational skills
- Motivated to train and educate others and help them solve complex problems
- You are a team player who can take initiatives
- This position requires being able to travel approximately 20% of the time in North America (USA and Canada).
- You are passionate about your job;
- You are an excellent problem solver;
- You are a solid communicator;
- You are results driven; and,
- You have empathy for the complex problems being served by our customers.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.