Website Siemens EDA
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
· Support commercial bid team with the tender and bid preparation throughout the entire bid process (mobility related tenders)
· Develop ideas and templates to standardize and automate processes
· Internal alignment with different departments – procurement and technical bid teams to ensure accuracy of calculation
· Ensure integrity in bid calculation (from supplier offers, internal resource calculation up to final customer price)
· Support commercial bid manager in all daily tasks
What do I need to qualify for this role?
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Information Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting
· Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
· Provide advanced knowledge in Excel (formulas, Pivot tables) and SAP
· Knowledge in VBA skills will be an additional plus
· Bring the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Work independently but also be a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.