Do you enjoy hardware-software interactions and solving complex problems? If so, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team. We offer an inclusive and flexible workplace and are looking for software engineers that are innovative, collaborative team players and self-starters. This team has a long history of developing technical talent from interns up to industry leading principal engineers.
When you join Intel’s Microsoft Technology Center, you’ll be part of an Intel team that collaborates with Microsoft and is the bridge that connects Intel products with Microsoft technologies.
Being a part of the MTC team provides you with the unique opportunity to develop into an industry leading expert, building the next generation of software solutions for client, enterprise, and cloud customers.
- Be a team player, contribute to an inclusive work environment and overall growth of the team through respect and knowledge sharing
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills to influence management and technical stakeholders across Intel and with external partners
- Eager to learn and passionate about world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet
Completed Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related degree field
Experience listed below could be obtained through a combination of schoolwork, classes, research or any relevant previous job or internship experiences.
Minimum Technical Skills:
6+ months of experience:
- C/C++ Programming skills
- Operating Systems (OS) fundamentals
- Computer Architecture knowledge
- Experience with performance tools and methodologies
- Virtualization & Containers: Hyper-V, KVM, Linux, VMware, Docker or Kubernetes
- Tools such as IDES, Git, GitHub, Jira and/or Wikis
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.