You will get to know all the processes in our company, from advising customers to preparing an offer, entering customer orders, coordinating delivery dates, through to invoicing and posting business transactions in accounting.
What do we expect from you?
- Very good secondary school leaving certificate, technical college entrance qualification or general higher education entrance qualification
- Interest in a technical environment at an international level
- Good English knowledge
- Confident appearance, self-confidence, open and communicative personality
- Previous knowledge of commercial processes through completed internships is desirable
- High willingness to learn and perform, customer-oriented behavior
- Fun with daily learning and new tasks
We offer you:
- The aim is to be taken on after the successful completion of the training
- Demanding and varied activities
- Interesting positions in various departments such as sales, customer service, marketing, order processing, event management, etc.
- Internal training to impart practical knowledge
- Immediate integration into day-to-day business with personal responsibility and creative freedom, whereby we build on your ideas, creativity and spontaneity
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated, dynamic team in which success orientation, joy and team spirit come first
- Open Door Policy
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.